The Salute to Veterans half time show is a little over 2 weeks away and with all the music changes this year, we will be holding a mandatory rehearsal on Saturday, October 29th at 10am. The rehearsal will be at the Cloverdale Agriplex, located at 17798 68Avenue, Surrey.
There will also be a rehearsal on the day of the event (November 5th) at BC Place from 11am to 1pm.
Please make sure you attend both rehearsals. If you are not able to attend, please send a representative who can take notes and relay the information back to your band. Please let me know if you will or will not be attending as soon as possible please.
Here is the music protocol for the event:
- March On (pipe bands) – Scotland the Brave
- March On (brass and reed bands) – Colonel Bogey (see below)
- Stand up playing – Highland Cathedral
- March Off (brass and reed bands) – Mon Ami
- March Off (pipe bands) – Wings
If you have any questions, please email Garth Newlands at email@example.com